It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the Bouncy Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to Castle.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- No food or drinks, chewing gum, face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string are allowed on the castle.
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery must be removed before entering the bouncy castle.
- Climbing, pulling on or jumping into the walls of the castle is DANGEROUS and is not allowed. No pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- A responsible adult (18+) MUST supervise the castle at ALL times.
- Always ensure the bouncy castle is not overcrowded. Limit numbers depending on size and ages of children. Try to group children accordingly.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off. It is simply there to assist children in and out of the castle.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems uses the castle or a child who is feeling unwell.
- If the castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off and allow to deflate then simply switch back on to inflate when required. Do not allow anyone to be in or on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the bouncy castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users exit the castle through the main entrance/exit IMMEDIATELY. There is an emergency exit in the top of the castle if a child needs to be retrieved once it has deflated. If the power has been disconnected simply connect it back and switch it back on. Try switching the blower reset button. If after 5-10 minutes there is still a problem and the blower will not operate, call us.
Please note that all persons using the Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk….
- The person/s or organization hiring this inflatable equipment will be responsible /liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
- These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
- Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
- I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will expect to pay an additional cleaning charge.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
HIRE DATE _______________
NAME IN FULL ___________________________________________________________________
And agree to Hire the equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire:
ELECTRIC BLOWER __________________
GROUND TARP ____________________
ENTRANCE MAT ___________________
EXTENSION CORD __________________
ANCHOR STAKES _________________